|JuliaCortRecruiting: Search Results|
|Back to record list|
|Record 73 of 109|
|Job Title:||Senior Compiler Engineer|
|Perm or Contract:||Permanent|
|Skills:||compiler, LLVM, optimization, C/C++, multicore, parallel, instruction set|
|Job Description:|| Apply advanced compilation techniques targeting a multi-core instruction set architecture.|
• Develop efficient algorithms for whole program optimization, parallel code generator and high performance library
• Closely collaborate with architecture designers
• Create compiler guided tools to assist user to develop or debug application running on a multi-core environment
• MS in Computer Science with 4 years experience in compiler development.
• Experience in loop transformations, parallelization and multithreading technology
• Experience with developing compiler optimization techniques for embedded architectures
• Knowledge of computer architecture especially embedded architectures
• Knowledge in SSA framework
• Experience with analyzing performance opportunities in compiler-generated code
• LLVM or industrial strength compiler experience is a plus.
• Experience or knowledge in software pipleline technology is a plus.
• Proficient in C/C++