|JuliaCortRecruiting: Search Results|
|Back to record list|
|Record 63 of 116|
|Job Title:||Commercial PC Software Business Analyst|
|Perm or Contract:||Permanent|
|Skills:||business anlayst, analytics, software pricing, packaging, cloud, MBA, corporate, develop strategies|
|Job Description:|| Commercial PC Software Business Analyst|
Do you enjoy manipulating data to help solve business problems? Do you have experience in management consulting and/or pricing and licensing?
Looking for a business professional with strong analytical skills to help devise pricing and packaging strategy for a portfolio of new cloud-based services. As the lead business analyst for the service, you will play a critical role in defining the business model. The ideal candidate is one that can provide sound strategic advice and operational insights. The candidate will work closely with management and product planning to devise the optimal pricing and packaging strategy for achieving business results, and work with the field and channel to drive the right product mix and business targets.
The candidate can expect to work on a breadth of projects spanning strategy and operations. Examples of projects include definition of price points and bundles, business performance analysis and reporting, competitive analysis as it pertains to pricing and packaging, market expansion evaluation, business planning, sales pipeline analysis, channel pipeline analysis, correction of errors planning, SKU planning and execution, and sales promotional activity analysis.
The ideal candidate will possess sound analytical skills, a strong work ethic and be a fast learner. Prior experience in a top tier consulting firm or a strategy group is an advantage, as is experience working in a fast paced cloud-based software startup.
· Developing pricing and packaging strategy for services while optimizing for business results (e.g. margin, market share, etc.);
· Conducting pricing sensitivity analysis;
· Working with cross-functional teams in the hardware and services global business units to devise strategies to maximize our margin and grow share of wallet;
· Devising channel business (revenue) models to achieve business results;
· Market opportunity analysis;
· Sales pipeline analysis;
· Channel pipeline analysis;
· Business performance analysis and reporting.
Required skills and experience:
· Bachelor's degree, ideally with a focus in Business Administration or Computer Science, MBA a plus;
· 5 + years of corporate experience;
· 2+ years of experience in cloud software;
· Experience devising pricing and licensing frameworks;
· Ability to thrive in startup environment;
· Ability to take on a heavy workload and managing several projects at once;
· Strong analytical and presentation skills to support business decisions;
· Proven results driven individual with good business acumen.