|JuliaCortRecruiting: Search Results|
|Back to record list|
|Record 49 of 109|
|Job Title:||Senior Compiler Developer R&D|
|Perm or Contract:||Permanent|
|Skills:||ARM, compiler, gcc, LLVM, performance analysis|
|Job Description:|| New team in Austin is hiring compiler developers. Senior and junior level. |
You will work on concepts from target independent optimization techniques, C/C++ language extension, to target specific code generation and optimization techniques including register allocation, instruction scheduling SW Pipeline, scalar optimizations.
Experience in development of compilers and related tool-chain required. GCC and ARM architecture experience a plus.
Candidate must have a solid understanding and prior experience of:
• GCC compiler middle/backend; LLVM is a plus.
• Code generation and low-level optimizations.
• Modern microprocessor architecture; preferably ARM architecture.
• Various operating systems (Linux or Windows).
• Profile-directed feedback, other advanced compilation techniques.
• Post-compiler or link-time optimizations.
• Performance analysis or compiler tuning.
• Programming languages.
BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering (MS or PhD preferred) with 4+ years of
experience as previously described.