|JuliaCortRecruiting: Search Results|
|Back to record list|
|Record 97 of 116|
|Job Title:||GPU Shader Compiler Engineer|
|Perm or Contract:||Permanent|
|Skills:||C/C++, compiler optimization, gpu, open GL, Open CL, LLVM, Clang, simulator, drivers, high performance, FPGA|
|Job Description:|| In this position you will be |
Implementing OpenGL (ES) and OpenCL compilers
•Working with OpenGL and OpenCL and vendor teams to implement features and debug issues within the GPU-specific drivers
•Validating GPU ISA features for new chipsets (includes working on FPGAs and pre/post-silicon bringup)
•Integrating GPU compilers into the larger driver, kernel and surrounding operating system.
•Analyzing possible future GPU architectures
Technical BS/MS degree
• Excellent programming skills and knowledge of C/C++
• Development experience on Unix, Linux or Mac OS X
• Excellent software design, problem solving and debugging skills
• Experience with GPU architectures
* Strong background in compiler architecture, optimization, code generation and overall design of compilers.
* Experience with developing optimizing compilers for modern architectures.
* Familiarity with analyzing generated code for optimization/code generation opportunities.
• Experience with experience on OpenGL or OpenCL or other GPU programming APIs such as GLSL, HLSL, Cg
• Ideal candidate will have experience in implementing compiler technology for OpenGL or OpenCL or Direct3D
• Experience with FPGA and hardware simulators a plus.
• Experience with operatic systems and driver development is a plus.
* Ideal candidate will have experience with LLVM and Clang
* Strong communication and teamwork skills
* Strong track record of building high performance, production quality software on schedule.