|JuliaCortRecruiting: Search Results|
|Back to record list|
|Record 11 of 126|
|Job Title:||GCC Compiler Engineer|
|Perm or Contract:||Permanent|
|Skills:||GCC, compiler, toolchain, optimizations, assemblers, linkers, HPC|
|Job Description:|| GCC Compiler Engineer for ARM64 Server Platforms |
We are looking for a senior level compiler engineer with extensive experience in compilers for servers, preferably with GCC and ARM64 processor background.
You will be responsible for all aspects of ARM64 GCC toolchain work, including development and debugging of machine-independent and machine dependent optimizations, library improvements (in particular glibc), providing feedback to the architecture team, and working with the GCC open source community, along with other partners, both internal and external.
• BS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent with 10+ years of compiler architecture, design, development and testing experience preferably in the Server Industry. MS is preferred.
• Hands on experience in writing code that implements compiler optimizations. Experience with implementing other aspects of the toolchain is helpful, such as assemblers, linkers, etc.
• Experience developing in C/C++, scripting languages, and Linux based debugging skills.
• Experience in working with cross functional teams and collaborating with remote team members.
• Detail oriented and able to articulate and present to cross functional teams, executive management and customers.
• Proven record of meeting tight deadlines without sacrificing quality.
• GCC experience will move you towards the front of the line.
Demonstrated experience in the following areas would be a plus:
• Passion to learn and work on next generation technologies.
• Use of GIT, Jira, Microsoft Office, etc.
• Great analysis and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to communicate desired interaction style and work with others in their desired interaction style
• Experience in HPC style optimizations