|JuliaCortRecruiting: Search Results|
|Back to record list|
|Record 5 of 59|
|Job Title:||Compiler Engineer|
|Perm or Contract:||Permanent|
|Skills:||contract or FT, compiler, optimization, code generation, toolchain, RISC|
|Job Description:|| 2-5 years industry experience preferred.|
You will work on highly optimizing compiler for various embedded processors. Familiarity with PowerPC, ARM or TriCore is a plus. Responsibilities will include work in areas of the compiler to produce fast and tight code to help customers develop sophisticated embedded applications. You will work on optimization and code generation technologies. There will be opportunities to work on entire toolchain to expand your skillset.
- Minimum of 2+ years of industry or open source compiler development experience.
- Experience in Compiler code generation and optimization technology
- Strong C and C++ programming experience
- Expert knowledge of RISC architecture
- B.S/M.S in Computer Science/Engineering or related field