|JuliaCortRecruiting: Search Results|
|Back to record list|
|Record 3 of 11|
|Job Title:||LLVM Compiler Engineer|
|Perm or Contract:||Permanent|
|Location:||Santa Clara, CA or Marlborough, MA|
|Skills:||LLVM, Compiler, toolchain, ARM64, open source, Git, Optimization|
|Job Description:|| We are looking for a senior level compiler engineer with extensive experience in compilers for servers, preferably with LLVM and ARM64 processor background. |
You will be responsible for all aspects of ARM64 LLVM toolchain work, including development and debugging of machine-independent and machine dependent optimizations, library improvements, providing feedback to the architecture team, and working with the LLVM open source community, along with other partners, both internal and external.
• BS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent with 10+ years of compiler architecture, design, development and testing experience preferably in the Server Industry. MS is preferred.
• Hands on experience in writing code that implements compiler optimizations. Experience with implementing other aspects of the toolchain is helpful, such as assemblers, linkers, etc.
• Experience developing in C/C++, scripting languages, and Linux based debugging skills.
• Experience in working with cross functional teams and collaborating with remote team members.
• Detail oriented and able to articulate and present to cross functional teams, executive management and customers.
• Proven record of meeting tight deadlines without sacrificing quality.
• LLVM experience will move you towards the front of the line.
Demonstrated experience in the following areas would be a plus:
• Passion to learn and work on next generation technologies.
• Use of GIT, Jira, Microsoft Office, etc.
• Great analysis and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to communicate desired interaction style and work with others in their desired interaction style
• Experience in HPC style optimizations