|JuliaCortRecruiting: Search Results|
|Back to record list|
|Record 4 of 22|
|Job Title:||Global Integrated Marketing Manager|
|Perm or Contract:||Permanent|
|Location:||Palo Alto, CA|
|Skills:||consumer, commercial, b2b, technical, makrting, management, global, digital and social marketing|
|Job Description:|| Global Integrated Marketing Manager|
Position for an experienced marketing leader - can lead global teams to develop and execute end-to-end marketing strategies that drive business results. In a key strategic focus area - will be a major growth driver for the whole corporation. This is the future of design, digital workflows and company is ahead of the curve.
Background as a digital marketing master, with deep knowledge and experience of social marketing, content marketing and media. You'll likely have worked for a major international brand before, perhaps in another part of the world, and you'll be able to demonstrate how you've led teams to deliver end-to-end marketing, from insights to execution.
You'll be leading a team of marketing professionals based around the world, working with our global business units and regional marketing teams.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Leading the development of insights led marketing strategies and plans in close collaboration with business leadership, regional marketing leaders, category and go-to-market teams - truly bringing to life the 4Ps of marketing
* Driving team growth, overseeing global marketing calendar planning, research/insights development, marketing communication development, KPI setting & tracking
* Delivering brand awareness and demand gen programs that deliver superior ROI
* Managing all budgets, partner funding and forecasting
* Managing team of individual contributors
Knowledge & Skills:
* Minimum of 10 years in marketing roles with at least 5 years specifically in industries that rely on heavy design workflows e.g. Movie/Entertainment, Product Design, Architecture or Advertising/Creative development
* Deep Integrated Marketing experience with demonstrable knowledge of digital and social marketing, content marketing and media, ideally in a business-to-business environment but consumer experience as a minimum
* International global brand experience ideally with a prior role in-market i.e. lived/worked in at least 2 countries
* A strategic thinker with a proven track record in strategic communications planning
* Proven track record of agency/client management with an ability to identify great creative from average creative
* Media planning experience with the ability to read, understand and approve detailed multi-national media plans
* Strong organizational skills and proven ability to develop, lead and manage matrix process
* High level of tact and diplomacy
* Ability to interact with all levels of the company, from top to bottom and comfort aligning multiple senior management viewpoints
* Pragmatic approach to managing crises - someone who always finds a way to "get it done"
* Budget planning and process management
* Passionate, driven, dependable and transformational
* Potential remote work arrangement for exceptional candidate
* Flexibility to travel domestically and globally - approximately 10%